Sterling Warranty Information
Sterling will, at its election, repair, rectify or replace a fixture when inspection by Sterling discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within the time period of coverage stated above. Sterling is not responsible for removal or installation costs where replacement is indicated. Damages due to improper handling, installation or maintenance are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original consumer purchaser only.
To obtain warranty service, contact Sterling either through your plumbing contractor, home center, wholesaler or dealer, or by writing Sterling, Attn: Consumer Services, 444 Highland Drive, Kohler, Wisconsin, 53044, or by calling 1-800-STERLING (1-800-783-7546).
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. STERLING DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUE- NTIAL DAMAGES. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state/province to state/province.
This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog pages and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Sterling reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time without notice.
|5100 Series||6300 Series|
|5300 Series||6500 Series|
|1500 Series||2200 Series|
|1900 Series||5900 Series|
|500 Series||690 Series|
|600 Series||950 Series|
|660 Series||2300 Series|
|670 Series||3100 Series|
- Vitreous China Toilets and Bathroom Sinks (Lavatories)
- Five-year limited warranty
- Stainless Steel Sinks (Lavatories)
- Five-year limited warranty
- Based on the classification specified above, STERLING toilets and lavatories are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects within the time of the specified model's limited warranty from date of sale. STERLING toilet seats are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of installation. Kohler Co. also warrants for 5 years from the date of sale that its low consumption 1.28 and 1.6 toilets will be free of manufacturing defects that prevent one flush cleansing of the bowl per ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 and Dual Flush toilets per ASME A112.19.14 performance requirements, when installed and operated per instructions packed with the product. Use of in-tank toilet cleansers will void this warranty.
- Bathing fixtures made of solid Vikrell® material
- Ten-year limited consumer/Three-year limited commercial warranty
18-, 19- or 20-Gauge
18-, 19- or 21-Gauge
|6 1/2"||Stainless Steel
21-, 22- or 23-Gauge
|6" or less||Stainless Steel
|8 3/8"||Solid Vikrell
in Assorted Colors
- Kitchen Basics, Bath Basics, Specialty Basics - Five-year limited warranty
- Kitchen Classics, Bath Classics, Specialty Classics - Lifetime limited warranty
- Kitchen Exclusives, Bath Exclusives, Specialty Exclusives - Lifetime limited warranty